First Congregational Church of West TisburyFirst Congregational Church of West Tisbury
BiographyNo Image Available
Located at the corner of State Road and Music Street in West Tisbury, this church was originally built just up the road at the town cemetery. It was moved to its current location in 1866. In addition to its traditional organ, the church offers the option of piano music for weddings. The church sanctuary can hold up to 150 people.
The Rev. Cathlin Baker, Pastor of the First Congregational Church, acts as the lead officiant of all weddings at our church. Wedding ceremonies at our church are Christian services, and within that tradition, every effort is made to include elements that reflect the spirit of the couple.