Lamplighter Corner

Work 70 Indian Hill Road West Tisbury MA 02575 Work Phone: (508) 696-9394Website:

Biography

No Image Available

Lamplighter Corner was established in 1967 when Hollis W. Fisher made the first reproduction of the Edgartown street lamp. This lamp was one of several historic models that had lighted the town between 1869 and 1912.

In 2005 lamplighter corner moved up island and is now located on Indian Hill Road in West Tisbury. Their authentic reproductions, as well as custom designs continue to be hand-crafted by artisan/designer Billy Hoff.

Notes

Lamplighter Corner was established in 1967 when Hollis W. Fisher made the first reproduction of the Edgartown street lamp. This lamp was one of several historic models that had lighted the town between 1869 and 1912. Their authentic reproductions, as well as custom designs continue to be hand-crafted by artisan/designer Billy Hoff.

Categories: Building Specialties, Furniture/Beds/Accessories