On Saturday, August 31, at Memorial Wharf in Edgartown, next to the Chappy ferry, from 8 to 10 pm, Johnny Hoy and the Bluefish will return to the site of the tradition they helped reinvigorate: The Dock Dance. It’s a party for everyone and for all ages as we say goodbye to summer with a bang.
- Perfect Days: Seth Meyers and Chelsea Handler May 1, 2020
- Festival round-up September 11, 2019
- Cycling on Martha’s Vineyard: Do’s, don’ts, and must-sees September 6, 2019
- Cousen Rose ends the season with a retrospective September 6, 2019
- International Film Festival spotlights other cultures September 6, 2019
More posts by Vineyard Visitor